Whether you are writing fiction or non-fiction (or anything in between), if you are in the early stages of writing your manuscript, I can give you feedback on what you have written so far.
Manuscript assessment includes (but is not necessarily limited to) the following:
- textual analysis of what you have written so far
- suggestions for how to structure and organise your material
- questions you may wish to follow up in order to broaden your argument or your story
- advice on how to improve your expression and wording
- an opinion on how ready your manuscript is for publishing or self-publishing
- advice on whether your manuscript requires editing or copyediting.